- Log into Plesk.
- Click on Files Tab.
- Navigate to the last directory you wish to change the permissions for. In this example, we're modifying the "Resources" directory.
- On the right hand side of the folder click on the drop down then "Change Permissions"
- Click on the appropriate User from left e.g. (IWAM_plesk(default)) next adjust the permissions as required on the right > then Ok to save.
- Once saved reload site to confirm your site or application is now working as expected.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To Set up Email on Your Android-based Device requires Ip address or mail.yourdomain.com and smtp...
You can use our SMTP & POP3 IP in your outlook and also you should enable My server requires...
Please refer this link for how to configure in Iphone and apply your smtp server and pop server...